Saturday 8 November 2014

Silver Daisy Earrings from Martha Jackson

Hi all! Today's post is super exciting for me, as it features one of my favourite things to talk about: jewellery! 
I absolutely love wearing jewellery, I really like to add both bold, statement pieces and delicate, dainty pieces to an outfit. I love anything ditsy, cute and girly, so what I am talking about today is very 'me' and definitely my kind of style.
This beautiful pair of silver contemporary daisy earrings are from Martha Jackson; a family run business which specialize in high quality designed jewellery. They have some absolutely gorgeous pieces,  I really recommend you have a browse of their website as they are very reasonably priced and really unique. I am planning on writing a wish list post featuring some of their pieces soon, so look out for that!

These silver contemporary daisy earrings are so sweet. I love the classic look of the daisy flower on the earrings. They catch the light as the finish is very polished. Something I love about the earrings is that they are made from only sterling silver. This is a plus for me as I can't wear certain jewellery as I have sensitive skin. 
I really like the hook of the earrings, as it makes them really secure and stops them from falling out of the ears. Martha Jackson also stock the matching silver contemporary daisy necklace which I also have my eye on, I think the necklace and earrings would look so adorable worn together. 
When delivered, the earrings were really well packaged, and arrived in a really sweet gift box. Delivery was super quick too, which is a must if you are thinking of buying for Christmas. 
The silver daisy earrings would make a fantastic gift for any woman in your life. They cost just £12 which I feel is quite a bargain to say the earrings are made from sterling silver. 
The classic flower is never outdated so I feel it would suit a woman of any age. 
If you are looking for gifts for the woman in your life, check out Martha Jackson's website. They have a great selection of affordable gifts, even gifts under £25 which you can check out here.






*I was sent the earrings to review, all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. these look lovely! I love daisy's x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete