Another months gone by - which means another monthly empties post! How fast is this year going really?!
Sorry for the slightly strange photo of these empty products in the bathroom sink... I just cannot keep empty bottles around my room for a whole month, I am a little OCD! (This is why the products are all in separate photographs, taken at different times). I thought it would look really artistic, turns out it doesn't at all!
1. FCUK Body Butter - Love FCUK body care products, have used them for years. I do like this body butter but it has lasted an eternity.
2. Original Source Chocolate and Mint Shower Gel - I picked this up on a whim the other day, you may have seen it in a previous blog post. I don't know what I was expecting really. I really, really disliked it. I will not be buying it again. I don't know what possessed me to buy it! I thought it would be lovely cause I love chocolate, and then it dawned on me: why would I want to smell like chocolate? People must think I dived into a swimming pool full of after eights. I just didn't feel very clean with it I guess, probably because I love fresh, floral and fruity scents.
3. Little Black Dress Body Cream- I absolutely ADORE this scent. It is a favourite of mine from Avon, and I love it. I'm sad it has gone and I will have to wait a few weeks for another :( I much prefer body creams to body butters.
4. Natural Collection Ice Musk Spray - This smells very fresh and musky at the same time, its really refreshing and a bargain at £2. I will most likely be purchasing it again.
5. Charlie Chic Body Spray - I love Charlie body sprays, but often tend to buy the So...? body sprays over these. This one is a gorgeous, very sexy scent, very different to the more musky heavy scents like Charlie Red/Blue.
6. Next Just Red EDT 100ml - I cannot express enough of how much I hate this product! Not particularly for the scent, for the packaging! As you can see the red has pretty much chipped all off the glass, and it has gone everywhere in my bag and make up drawer! Every time you touch it,more of the red chipping comes off! I quite liked the scent but the packaging has completely threw me off, I'm not sure whether Next still sell this, but I definitely will not be buying this product again.
7. Gorgeous By Gok - Rich Moisturising Body Butter Mini - To say this is out of a Boots Christmas gift set, it is actually super moisturising and I am sad to see it go :( I cant wait for Xmas to come around again, and hope Boots stock these again!
8. Accessorize Body Lotion - This smells just like the original perfume, very floral and girly. Loved it!
9. Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner Mini - I picked this up last weekend as I was away for the weekend attending a wedding. I hadn't used Aussie products for about 2 years, and had forgotten how gorgeous it leaves my hair and the heavenly scent, too. I used it up pretty quickly since then.
10. Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day Daily Super Shampoo- I've had this shampoo for a while now, and like most Soap and Glory products, it smells delicious, but unfortunately I just couldn't see it doing anything good for my hair, so I don't think I will be repurchasing very soon.
11. Next Pure EDT 30ml -Another Next Perfume used up this month! Different to the other, I really liked this perfume. It smelt very musky and, as it is named 'pure' womanlyness. Does that make sense? Thought not. It is a gorgeous scent. It was the perfect size for my handbag, too. I had a nosey in next the other day to see if they still stock this, but couldn't find it.
How has your July been?