Monday 10 November 2014

Monochrome Fashion Wishlist: Its a Modern World







I haven't written a style inspired post in a while. Today I am sharing a few items I think would look great together for a 1960's inspired modern woman's smart outfit. I find the music and fashion subcultures of the 1960's and 1980's so interesting, I thought I would put my own spin on this kind of style, while still keeping it contemporary. 

As you can see, I have kept the outfit very monochrome (well, mainly black). I think monochrome outfits look super stylish and sophisticated. I love this pencil skirt from H & M, you can pair this with any vest or jumper to really pull it all together. I feel the high neck top would work great with the skirt. Longline coats are very 'in' this Season, and I love the 'old-fashioned' feel this one has. The bucket bag is a cute addition to the outfit, although now looking at the images I wish I had thought about adding in some statement jewellery too.
Are there any decades you wish you could return to for the fashion and music?

3 comments:

  1. I love all these, especially the coat! I'm loving monochrome at the moment x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coat is beautifulit match with everything,right nowi'm very much into monocrhome outfits andmixing prints ... I like the edgy and over the thop style of the 80's

    http://the-colorplette.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. we love a good black on black outfit! we're totally obsessed with that bag!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete