Thursday 6 November 2014

Botanicals Nourishing Face Balm



The Botanicals Nourishing Face Balm claims to soften and enhance your skin. It is made with active plant revived ingredients, which aid the skin to regenerate new skin cells. The product is infused with wild rose and rose geranium, which are ingredients which are known for their revitalizing properties. The face balm is made with 89% natural ingredients.
Having swapped a lot of my skin care products recently to products that hold more natural ingredients, I have really noticed the difference. For me, natural ingredients seem to work better for my skin as they do not tend to cause any extra irritation.
I must say, I feel that the Botanical Nourishing Face Balm* meets all of its aims and more. I use the balm at night and apply only a really small amount of product onto my face. Less is definitely more with this face balm; you only need a little amount of product for it to work well. When I wake up having used the face balm the night before, my skin feels super soft, smooth and moisturised.
 It is a great product, and I would recommend it if you are looking for a face balm or skin care product which really does enhance your skin. My skin is quite dull, but this product really freshens up my face making it feel and look more 'awake', clear and soft. As well the product working wonders, it smells beautiful too.
The Botanical's Nourishing Face Balm won the Green Parent Natural Beauty Award in 2013, which shows just what a fantastic product it is.

Botanicals are currently offering £5 off when you purchase the Nourishing Face Balm from their website up until the end of November! This is a fantastic deal as the product is usually £27.95, which makes the product only £22.95 when using the code. Simply enter the code NOVOFFER at the checkout to receive £5 off. 

*I was sent this product for consideration to review. All opinions are 100% honest and my own*

1 comment: