Sunday 30 November 2014

Christmas Wishlist 2014








SONY Cyber Shot DSC-WX220B Compact Digital Camera - Black - link | JOBY Gpod Mini Magnetic Gorillapod - link | Lee Evans Monsters DVD - link | DKNY Be Delicious EDP - link | MORPHY RICHARDS 47095 Accents Coffee Maker - Black - link

It isn't often I write wishlist posts. I don't really ask for anything from Santa (or anyone else) at Christmas. I don't usually have anything in mind for gifts but this year I have a few things I would quite like. Here is my list to Mr Claus himself. Of-course I would never expect all of this! That would be quite greedy of me. I will probably pick a few of these bits up after Christmas in the sales. 


The one item I would really love this Year is Lee Evans Live DVD of his stand up show 'Monsters'. I have quite a collection of his DVD's as he is favourite comedian, I will be sad to see him retire from the comedy world.
The gorrliapod would be really useful for when I am taking photographs for my blog and just for fun. It stretches and is really flexible so you can attach it to almost anything. 
I would love a new camera as I am hoping to improve my photography in the New Year, the one I like the look of is the Sony Cyber Shot DSC WX220B. 
A very cheeky wish would be a coffee maker like this one from Morphy Richards. I love coffee and I am quite a lazy person so a coffee machine I am sure would be my best friend!
The last item on my list is the DKNY Be Delicious perfume. I am obsessed with zesty and fruity scents and I love this. 

I am sharing my wishlist as part of a competition which is being held by the lovely people at Festive Lights.  Check them out if you are looking to deck your home out for Christmas!








No comments:

Post a Comment