Saturday 15 November 2014

Frame Again










Do you find the task of finding a nice photo frame and then having to print off your photographs a hassle? I know I do. I love having photo frames and pictures dotted around my bedroom. I am a big fan of decorating my room with photo's, I love being able to reminisce on great memories. I really like  frames that are that little bit different and not your average 6x4 wooden frame, so anything cute or modern is always a winner in my eyes. I also find it irritating that I have so many Instagram pictures which are quite difficult to frame - it can be expensive to get them printed off and I have had trouble finding frames to completely fit the pictures due to Instagram's square fixed size.

 It is so time - consuming printing off pictures and then having to cut them to size to display in your frames - this is why I love Frame Again. They take away the hassle of printing the photographs as you simply upload your picture directly from Instagram or from your computer, and they arrive already fitted into your frame - which is also designed by you! You can choose the colours of the frame base and the frame ring - as you can see from my pictures I opted for a very classic black and white, simply because I think the colours are really versatile and will match the decor in every room of the house. The quality of the photo paper is really good, I wasn't sure how my image would look as it was taken from an iPhone but the printing is really good quality and I am impressed with the results.

Another fun fact is that the frames are actually free standing; as you can see from the images above; Frame Again frames are really attractive, modern and cute cube shapes with a thick base meaning they can stand alone without anything holding them up. Of - course, you can also hang the frames against a wall if you want to.
After browsing their website I also discovered that the frames have magnetic sides, so if you have a few frames this will make a great display altogether. This is how the frames work - with magnets. The frame itself is actually kept together by magnetic force, which makes it much more safer than having to bend the metal at the edge of a frame when changing pictures. I don't know about you but that is one of my pet peeves when changing photographs in frames.
You can even change the photo in the frame if you wish to, it is actually really easy and simple to do. Instructions are provided on the sleeve that the frame arrives with. Delivery is really quick and my frame arrived really well packaged.
Frame Again is such a straight-forward website to use, I really recommend Frame Again if you like to display your special pictures in a modern way.


*I was given a voucher code to trial out Frame Again. All opinions are 100%  honest and my own*

2 comments:

  1. this looks like such a good idea! X

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete