Tuesday 4 November 2014

Favourite Blogs To Read #2


Hi everyone. I wrote a post a few Months ago sharing with you a few of my favourite blogs to read and I loved the response I got from writing it - it is great to share the love! Today I am back with some more of my favourite reads, be sure to check out their blogs if you haven't already. 


Midnight Violetslink
I have mentioned before I really love Hannah's blog. I love her product reviews as she always gives a lot of detail and summarises the product in full, as well as always including a lot of pictures of the products being worn. 

Raspberry Kiss - link
Shannons blog is one I have followed for quite some time now. I love her layout, her writing style, her photography - it is probably one of my most visited blogs. She blogs really frequently so there is always something new to read! Her posts consist of all things beauty and lifestyle. Definitely one to check out!

Lola and Behold - link
I really like Laura's blog as its so down-to-earth and honest. Her photography is brilliant and I love her writing style.

A Thrifty Mrslink
I have also been following the lovely Thirifty's blog for such a long time now. I think hers was one of the first I began to read. I love her money saving tips and DIY's. I would love to be more hands on at home and I really do love a bargain so her blog is always a great read.


No comments:

Post a Comment