Friday 7 November 2014

Free Nails Inc Nail Polish and £3, £15, or £100 voucher for the Body Shop with Glamour Magazine!

This Months Glamour Magazine (December 2014) comes with a free Nails Inc Nail Polish, as well as a voucher card for The Body Shop. Every card is loaded with either £3, £15, or £100 to spend at The Body Shop in store (full priced products only). The magazine also comes with a 20% off H&M voucher on a minimum of £20 spend, and a Pantene Conditioner sample. 

I think this magazine is definitely worth picking up as it costs just £2. Two Pound! All of The Body Shop cards are worth atleast £3 so that is such a bargain in itself! 
The Nails Inc Nail Polish is worth £11 and is full size. There are four shades available. I chose the shade Marylebone Mews.

To find out how much is on your card, simply ask a sales assistant in store who will tell you how much it is worth. My voucher card was worth £3, so I picked up a shower cream which then cost me just a pound! 

Have you picked up your copy yet?


3 comments:

  1. I'll be getting this! The body shop vouchers are great x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh.bargain!!! Thanks for the info x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just picked this up, the nail polish is lovely! I can't wait to go in The Body Shop and see what's on my card :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete