Tuesday 28 May 2013

Fathers Day Gift Ideas

Fathers Day Gift Ideas


Father's Day is just around the corner on June 16th, so I have had my thinking cap on scouring the interwebs and the shops for some Fab bits and pieces for my Daddi-o. Hopefully you will also find this post helpful - I love preparing gifts!

Paper Themes Personalised Posters

Firstly I am going to mention these gorgeous personalised posters from Paper Themes which I have blogged about previously here. As you can see they are gorgeously presented and I am sure any Dad would love to hang this up with pride and joy in their home. I adore giving personalised presents as they just know that extra effort and thought has been put into it. I cant recommend Paper Themes enough!



Moonpig Personalised Mugs and Gifts

Following the previous gift idea, Moonpig also offer lots of lovely personalised gifts such as mugs which I have bought in the past. You can personalise by adding text, pictures and photos. What Dad doesn't love a good brew!? Other lovely gifts they have are chocolates, wall art, plants, t-shirts and off course they're ever famous personalised cards. I really recommend Moonpig as their delivery is super quick!


Vinyl Wall Clock

This wall clock from River Island can make any room super retro and cool! My Dad would adore this, I am sure any record lovers would too! It is limited edition so if you do want to get it I would grab it quick, it is only £10!




Cadbury Chocolate Treasure Box 

If you are really struggling on what to get your Dad for Fathers Day, his fave chocolate usually goes down a treat and you can't really go wrong! I found these Dad Treasure Boxes on The Cadbury Gifts Direct wesbite for just £10. It is stuffed with a huge 360 g Dairy Milk bar along with lots of other Cadbury chocolates. They also sell a personalised Dairy Milk Bar for Father Day along with lots of other lovely Fathers Day chocolate gifts.


Me To You Dad's Shed/Office Plaque

These are so inexpensive and a lovely personal touch to add to your Dads desk room or shed. They cost only £3.99 from Clintons and are a lovely gift from a child or adult of any age!


Album Sleeve Frame

I picked this frame up from Home Bargains for a bargain of £1.99 (RRP £6). They are unavailable online but I have seen lots left in a few of my local stores. I know many Dad's would love something like this to showcase their old record sleeves, especially as a lot of them were beautifully decorated and they are probably just sat in a box up the loft somewhere - it is a shame to leave them unnoticed! I picked up just the one but I might go back and get two more as they are so reasonably priced.


Magazine Subscription

These days you can get a magazine for pretty much any interest or hobby, and rightly so! Magazines can be expensive though, so why not treat Dad to a year subscription to his favourite magazine? W H Smith have a fantastic selection of different magazine subscriptions with various prices, mostly reasonable. 



And if all else fails...
Typical 'Go - To' Fathers Day Gifts

Book, DVD, CD, Slippers, Socks, Photo frame, Tie, Cuff Links, Chocolate and Sweets, Tools, Dressing Gown, Tickets to see his favourite show/comedian/entertainment/musician/play/sports game!


What are your top tips for Fathers Day gifts?
Have you got any of these in mind?





4 comments:

  1. always looking for good ideas of what to get my dad for father's day, so thanks for sharing xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH GOOD IDEAS, THANK YOU :)

    check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    xxx rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what brilliant ideas! especially love the river island clock and the album sleeve frame.. will have to have a look for that in my local homebargains, what a good price! thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personalized Father's Day gifts & gift ideas for father. Shop for personalized gifts for dad this Father's Day.

    Personalized Father's Day gifts
    Father's Day Gift Ideas

    ReplyDelete