Thursday 9 May 2013

Real Techniques Blush Brush

Real Techniques Blush Brush
By Samantha Chapman



I am pretty sure you have all heard of Samantha Chapman's (part of Youtube Beauty Girl duo pixiwoo) amazing line of Make Up Brushes. I have only recently made a purchase for one though, and that being the Blush Brush.

All Real Techniques brushes have synthetic bristles so they are super soft on the skin. I don't know about you, but I cannot stand a blush or powder brush where the bristles are hard and harsh on the face, so it feels like it drags on your skin. This brush makes applying blusher really easy as the bristles are hand - cut which ensures the perfect finish. 

As you can see the brush is quite a large brush, which I like as I can use it to add cheek colour quickly and easily in just one go. I find it applies blusher very evenly, and would even use it for bronzing if used very lightly. I am sure it could be used for highlighting, contouring, and powder too - so an all rounder multi - tasker!

I have washed the brush twice now and it has dried quite quickly, with no bristle - loss and still feels really soft.
The brush stands alone with a flat bottom, which is great for storage or travelling!
You can purchase this Blush Brush from Boots.

Have you tried any Real Techniques Brushes?
xx



16 comments:

  1. ah I ordered this online and can't wait for it to come, this made me even more excited :') xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this brush it's so soft! All of the RT brushes are amazing, I'm in the process of switching all of my current brushes with Real Techniques ones x

    Stacey| Beautiful Solutions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is so soft!
      Ah I have just this one and 2 others, I want to slowly swap mine for RT ones too!
      xx

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried this blush brush but it looks so lovely and soft! & I love how RT brushes don't shed. It's definitely next on my brush wish list ahha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is! i cant believe how good they are, so worth the hype! hehe I think I want the buffing brush next :) xx

      Delete
  4. I ordered this online and can't wait for it to arrive, this made me even more excited :') xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard a lot about these brushes but haven't actually tried it.....(embarrassed face)

    Layla xx

    www.laylasmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, the 3 I have tried are really good! I only got them in the last 6 weeks though I was late to the party hehe! xx

      Delete
  6. I just purchased the core collection the other day, they're so good!:) followed you hun!:) would love it if you could check out my blog?
    www.trustinvogue.com
    Thanks!

    - Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I really want to widen my collection! I have bought the foundation brush and the powder brush a few weeks ago though!

      I followed your blog a few days ago hun, its fab! xx

      Delete
  7. I've got the stippling brush, starter kit and core collection and love all of them! I really like toe look of the blusher brush though. I can't get enough of Real Techniques haha. They're sure good quality and so gentle on the skin xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo definitely get it! i really want the stippling brush! i have the foundation brush but every one says the stippling brush is better? xx

      Delete
  8. this is the brush i really want at the moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've tried the expert face brush which I usually use for my blush however I'm going to give this one a go as it looks so fluffy! Great review!

    Chels :) HumbleHonesty

    ReplyDelete