Saturday 1 June 2013

MAC Mineralize Concealer

Mac Mineralize Concealer
in NW15







This is the first Mac concealer I have ever tried. I really do like it!


The product itself blends really easily onto the skin, doesn't feel like its dragging on your skin when applying it, and it doesn't dry really quickly either. It doesn't crease around the eyes too much and is great at hiding bags under the eyes, blemishes and spots. It also covers red areas on my face where other concealers never do. It suits my skin tone and even suits my skin type. I would say it is a medium to full coverage concealer and is very build-able  I think it looks natural, and is very long lasting with it lasting most of the day. It is like my new best friend, I am questioning why I didn't get it sooner.

After using this concealer for about four weeks every day I have not yet found any faults or bad points with it!

Have you tried any MAC concealers? What is your favourite? 





6 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! I had a MAC concealer years ago but I can't for the life of me remember which one!

    Katie xx

    Beauty and the Baker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm maybe I should pick this up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a lovely concealer :) I wish they did this in NW10 though xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely, I've only tried their studio fix concealer (or is it studio finish?? I can't even remember lol!) and liked it but is waayyy too orange for my pale skin! I really like the look of the pro longwear concealer, I've seen loads of people on youtube using it and it looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would really like to try it out because I heard great things about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to try this one out next time I'm in the shop :)

    ReplyDelete