Tuesday 7 May 2013

Benefit They're Real




Benefit They're Real Mascara

They're Real is the best mascara I have ever used. I have had it previously and loved it, so I was chuffed to be gifted the amazing mascara in my Brum Blogger Meet goodie bag following talks from Wendy from Benefit.

The packaging is silver, very sleek and looks like a high end product. It also comes in a box as can be seen below, which contains information on the product. 
The mascara at full size retails at £19.50 from Boots 

At first glance looking at the brush and the bristles, I wasn't sure if such a thin brush would do the job. I was surprised to see it coats my eye lashes fabulously and after only two coats of this mascara alone my lashes looked twice as full and thick, and very voluminous.

As their name would suggest, They're Real really do give the effect that you have false lashes on. This mascara coats your lashes making them look really full, thick and long.
There are no clumps of mascara and it is fairly easy to remove.
My own lashes are very small and barely noticeable without a decent mascara, so a mascara like this one is an absolute dream to use!

I am unsure if it is a waterproof mascara, but it doesn't run in my experience, although like I mentioned earlier, it is fairly easy to remove with eye make up remover. 




You can buy They're Real at Boots for £19.50


Have you tried They're Real?
What are your thoughts?




6 comments:

  1. I really liked this mascara for about a week, and then it completely changed and went dry and unusable :/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh noo i hope this doesn't dry up quick :( xx

      Delete
  2. Great post! I look forward to reading more on you blog.
    V xx

    *~New follower~*

    Check out my blog:
    http://bellavoguebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete