Saturday 11 May 2013

My Next Homeware Wishlist

Hi everyone. Today I am writing about something a little different - interior design! Well that's the fancy name for it.. Lets call it home furnishing and accessories.
I really love the look of show rooms you see all the time in glossy magazines... unfortunately that just isn't a reality for my bedroom as I am rather messy and have accumulated so much stuff over the years I cant bear to be rid of.
I do really like shabby chic home accessories and little ornaments and furniture pieces which make a room look lovely, yet practical to live in.

Next is probably my favourite store for home furnishing and accessories so I thought I would share with you my favourite pieces.


(Click picture to enlarge)

3D Metal Butterflies Wall Plaques £25


Large Wooden Heart Lantern £35


Solid Wood Heart Frame £8


Sentiment Mantle Clock £18


Gold Keys Wallpaper £15

Maps Printed Cushion £12

I really love this selection of home pieces, I think they would love great together!
You can see all of these products on Next Website:

xx

2 comments: