Thursday 2 May 2013

Mark Hill Holiday Hair Dry Shampoo





I use dry shampoo most days, this is one I use very frequently.
I know this product is advertised for 'holiday hair', and it only being May it isn't really the season to be talking about Holidays just yet ?(unless you are jetting off soon off course!) , but I honestly adore this product and it is my favourite dry shampoo of all time!

It smells very fresh and doesn't leave any colouring in your hair like many dry shampoos do - off course this is a bonus.
The product is ideally used for Holiday Hair - hair which may be damaged by the Sun, Sea, Pool Water and Sand! It removes any impurities left in the hair from these causes to leave your hair looking and smelling fresh and clean.

It retails at £5.99 at Boots for a 200 ml Bottle.
I have bought it a few times and also found the 150 ml bottle in Poundland before and stocked up!

You can view the entire Holiday Hair Range here.

4 comments:

  1. I've not seen this one in the shops before.. I will have to stock up before my holidays, as I love Mark Hill's hair range :))) xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have a look out for it, its literally a fave! And I do love my dry shampoo haha! xx

      Delete
  2. Such a nice product! Great interview! : )

    ReplyDelete