Tuesday 14 May 2013

Krammers Study Cards - Brilliant For Studying!

Krammers Pink Porcupine Study Cards


Its that time of year again where the exams come rolling around. Throughout School, College and University I was forever looking for handy little note books to help me revise for my exams - I was always making my own little study cards but I always lost half of them. 

I spotted these Krammers Study Cards in W H Smith a few weeks ago and picked up 3 packs for my sister, who is currently sitting her A Levels. I have since gone back and brought myself a pack as they are so useful!

They are bound with a keyring which makes them really easy to keep together, and you can flick the pages in different directions. 

I really have found these useful myself as has my sister, they were only £2..99 for a pack of two, or 3 packs for the price of 2.
I unfortunately haven't found them online on the W H Smith website but have found them for the same price on their official website, which you can see.here.




What are your best tips for studying for exams?

1 comment:

  1. These seem so handy!
    My best tip would be to write out everything you need to know over and over again. It gets stuck in your mind that way :)


    Amina || Blog: Oh just one more ||

    ReplyDelete