Thursday 16 May 2013

Oriflame Lip Impact Crayon


Oriflame
Lip Impact Crayon
in Pink Impact


I don't know about you, but I have tonnes of lip products. Lipsticks, Lip balms, Lip stains... I don't own that many lip crayons, though. I was delighted to begin to use this Oriflame Lip Impact Crayon as it is such a gorgeous colour. I love lip crayons, they are so much more moisturising and long lasting than lip stains in my opinion.

Oriflame is not a brand I was familar with, I had heard a little about them but had never owned any of their products. Oriflame originated from Sweden and was founded in 1967, and is now a very popular international beauty brand. They sell  a wide variety of items, including; make - up, fragrances, skin care, body care, accessories, and hair products.

They sell a variety of lip products, this one being a Lip Crayon. The colour I have is called 'Pink Impact'. The lip crayon glides onto your lips really softly, leaving our lips feeling very moisturised. The colour pay off is fantastic, it is a very pigmented product which I have found to last a good 6 hours with the colour still very vibrant on the lips. The product feels so soft on the lips, which is due to its creamy formula. I haven't found the product to bleed either.
Pink Impact is becoming a new favourite of mine. The colour itself is a vibrant pink and very wearable for any season! It has a nice shine to it too, which I really like.
 I have been checking out a few of their other shades of Lip Crayons and the next on my list is 'Electric Red'!

EDIT: Since writing this blog post, I have had quite a fair few amount of questions from some of you asking how to use the product and if it sharpens. As I haven't yet used it enough to be sharpened, I did a little investigating and this is what I found. Yes, you do need to sharpen this product. As it is quite a chubby lip crayon you may have to find/invest in a large sharpener as a normal sized one just wont do it. The product does look like you twist the end to 'sharpen' or reveal the product when it gets stubbier, but you cant, which is the only thing which is a little dissapointing about the product, as most other lip crayon sticks are twist to use kind of jobs.


Oriflame Lip Impact Crayon's retail at £8.95* and are available from their website here!

2 comments:

  1. Great colour!

    I'm a new follower and am so glad I came across your blog - I love your header! Would love for you to check out mine :)

    - Kathleen
    http://www.fashionablelaughter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What to do when the nib gets flat? Do we need to sharpen it..I have bought this product for myself but don't what to do after the nib goes flat..!!! :(

    ReplyDelete