Saturday 18 May 2013

Anti - Blemish Skinetica - Miracle Product!

Anti - Blemish Skinetica


Anti - Blemish Skinetica* is pretty much exactly what is says on the bottle. I suffer from blemishes and like many of us, I am always on the look out for a product to help to get rid of them. 

Skinetica advise to use it twice a day to get the best benefits from it. I use it once in a morning and on a night before I go to bed. It is so straight - forward to use, simple apply some of the product onto a cotton pad (covering the entire cotton pad) and apply to dry, clean skin. You then just let it air dry and sink into the skin.  It doesn't sting the skin at all. 

I have been using this product since the end of January, and have noticed great results. I have noticed the amount of blackheads on my nose and face has dramatically reduced and my skin looks and feels so much clearer. Spots or blemishes seem to disappear much quicker since I have been using this product.

The only thing I dislike about the product is the smell - it isn't a horrible smell or anything, I just don't usually use scented products on my skin.

I don't often adore any skin care products or use a particular product religiously but this has quickly become the best product for my blemish prone skin. I really would recommend this product to anyone. My confidence with wearing no make - up has increased so much since using this, as it really has helped to clear up any blemishes on my skin. 10/10 from me!

Have you tried Anti- Blemish Skinetica?

You can buy Skinetica online here

See what others think here!



4 comments:

  1. ooh this sounds like a great product, i have just done a post on spot zappers on my blog but found none of them targeted blackheads so i might give this a go :-) great review! xx

    http://abambilegsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am definitely going to try this! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a lovely product!

    I love your layout by the way, the heading is adorable!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'v recently received a sample of this and i can't wait to try it i'v seen some amazing reviews on it. Hopefully it will clear my problem skin.
    Sammie
    Little Blonde Life

    ReplyDelete