Monday 5 May 2014

Nude and Neutral Beauty Wishlist #BloggersDoItBetter





Hi everyone! Today is the third installment of the Bloggers Do It Better Challenge! I have to be completely honest with you and admit that I didn't take part in the second challenge - I have no excuse other than I have been extremely busy, sorry! Today I am back and ready to stick at the challenge again. This weeks challenge is called 'Bloggers Do It Better Bright and Neutral'! I have opted for a wishlist of all of my favourite neutral make up products I have my eye on and want to purchase. I love neutral make up, particularly for eye shadow, as I like keep it quite simple - but also like my make up to look fresh, professional; but still like it to brighten up my face and look presentable! I love neutral colours as they are very versatile - they are perfect for all year round.

Firstly, a nail polish. There is nothing better than a neutral nail colour and I love this Nicole by OPI nail lacquer in 'You Can'. I love neutral nails as they are so easy to wear and look great any time of day, any kind of occasion, any time of the year, and look acceptable for work and studying too! Another neutral favourite that I have my eye on is this Collection Work The Colour Nude Eye Pallette in Nude 1. It has all of the perfect neutral colours you may need, which will brighten your eye look up a tonne. I have included this in my wishlist as it is crazily inexpensive, costing only £3.99. A lipgloss I really like for a neutral day time look is 2True Colour Drench Lipgloss in Shade 1, which is another steal coming in at £1.99. I searched for a while for a lovely nude lipstick and found 'Pale Nude' by Barry M. I do really like most of their lipsticks and this colour looks perfect. I can be a little unsure when wearing neutral and nude colours on my lips, as I worry it looks like I have concealer or foundation lips! This one looks perfect though and would suit my skin tone, as I am very pale neutral lips tend to wash me out.

Check out the #BloggersDoItBetter hashtag on Twitter and Facebook to see everyone else's blog posts on things all neutral and bright!




5 comments:

  1. The collection palette looks gorgeous, love the look of the shades that it contains :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've kept your wish list very affordable, I think that's pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like the look of the palette! I'm always after neutrals.
    Simone | Thirty Something OAP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely wouldn't mind having that Barry M polish too! Looked up some pictures and it looks divine :) I like how you stuck more to the neutral side of things, is that what you prefer?

    Check out my post about the same topic: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/05/love-notd.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let this be your catalyst to Seventh-Heaven:

    'The more you shall honor Me,
    the more I shall bless you'
    -the Infant Jesus of Prague
    (<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

    Love him or leave him or indifferent...
    better lissen to the Don:

    If you deny o'er-the-Hillary's evil,
    which most whorizontal demokrakkrs do,
    you cannot deny Hellfire
    which YOU send YOURSELF to.

    Yes, earthling, I was an NDE:
    the sights were beyond extreme.
    Choose Jesus.
    You'll be most happy you did.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete