Friday 23 May 2014

Living Nature Concealer

Living Nature Concealer in Light 




An introduction to Living Nature
Living Nature is a company founded in New Zealand, which stock the very best cosmetics, skin, hair and body care using only natural ingredients. Their products are made with certified natural ingredients which are better for the skin. I have previously reviewed a Living Nature Blush, which you can see here. I really like the Living Nature brand, the products I have tried have been of a great quality and it feels great to be using cosmetics which are actually beneficial to your skin, and that don't have any nasty chemicals in the ingredients so it wont cause any irritation to the skin. Living Nature is stocked at Mypure; an online store which stocks many brands of products that are natural and organic.

What I thought of the Living Nature Concealer

The concealer itself gives great coverage. I do not have problematic skin at the moment, but the coverage in which this concealer gives, I would imagine it would be great if you do have problematic skin. I would say the coverage is medium to full coverage. The concealer lasts well all day and doesn't crease. The formula of the concealer is creamy and is quite easy to blend into the skin. I like to use this mostly on my under eye circles, as it has great coverage for this. The colour of the concealer is a little dark for me as I am really pale, but it works well as long as it is blended thoroughly. I am impressed with the staying power, the quality, and off - course the coverage of this concealer. I don't often find myself feeling too impressed when trying out new concealers as they don't always give the lasting affects I need, but this one is really impressive.
This concealer is available at Mypure here for £21*. - *It is currently on offer for £18.90 for a limited time only*


Have you tried any natural make up products? Have you shopped with My Pure before?

1 comment: