Tuesday 27 May 2014

Montagne Jeunesse White Chocolate Ultra Deep Cleansing Masque


I am a big fan of the Montagne Jeunesse face masks. I have been using them for well over 10 years now, and they are still a firm favourite. They are so affordable, costing an average of £1 depending on where you buy them from. I usually buy mine from my local ASDA store, but they are available in most supermarkets and other stores. I tend to get two uses out of the sachets, so they are really great value for money, especially if you are unsure you are going to like the scent or the effects of a face mask, it is a great way to try small sachets to see if you like it, before buying a tub or bottle.

This White Chocolate Ultra Deep Cleansing Masque is a repurchase, I have tried this one a few times. It smells amazing, quite subtle, but the scent is similar to cocoa, which is quite pleasant. To use this masque, you simply apply it onto your cleansed face, then leave it on the skin for around 15 minutes, then rinse off. 

After using this masque my face felt really refreshed. I did look a little puffy but my skin felt extremely soft. I would repurchase this again, as I do really like it, but I will probably try a different scent next time. 

What is your favourite Montagne Jeunesse product?


1 comment:

  1. No way!! I am obsessed with these masks!!
    You should try the Green Tea Peel-Off. It is my all-time favorite out of all of them.
    It softens your skin like there is no tomorrow. And I also noticed it helped control and prevent breakouts. :)

    Love from Canada
    ♥anamascara.blogspot.ca♥

    ReplyDelete