Saturday 24 May 2014

Avon Mega Effects Mascara Review





Todays post is a little different to usual, as I am joined by another beauty lover, who is in fact, my Sister!

Shes loves all things beauty, make up and skin care, so I thought I would introduce her here on my blog, so that she could share with you one of her favourite Avon products! 


Avon Mega Effects Mascara Blog Review, Zoe Lianne Blog Avon Mega Effects Mascara Review



When I first saw all of the press and advertisements for the Avon Mega Effects Mascara - I knew I wanted to try it. It looked so different to anything I had seen before in the world of Mascaras - it is such a clever concept. It is quite compact, which is brilliant for any beauty lover as we all know, space is something we could all use more of in our make up bags!  To open, you take off the lid and you bend the mascara. It looks quite strange when you first look at it - and application can take a short while to get used to, but the concept is brilliant. 
The mascara fits perfectly on all of your lashes - that means no touching up the inner corners where most mascaras never seem to reach - this one does it all, with one simple sweep of the brush over your lashes. I tend to use two coats of this mascara, which makes my lashes look full, thicker and darker. This mascara creates great volume without creating clumpy, stuck - together lashes. I would definitely recommend others to try this mascara out, it isn't a gimmick, it is a great idea which is less time - consuming and that really works!

You can order this or anything else from Avon from the lovely Rickie on her Avon website here or have a chat with her on Twitter at @BeautyFaves

Have you tried the Avon Mega Effect Mascara? 





8 comments:

  1. I've never tried this but it's a really interesting idea :) good to hear that it works! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great invention! Definitely worth a try :) xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a clever idea, I really want to try it!! Thanks for sharing :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to try this for ages as it is such a good idea :)

    reviewsonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete