Friday 9 May 2014

Jacy and Jools Sterling Silver Initial Cube Necklace and Discount Code!

Sterling Silver Initial 'Z' Cube Necklace 



Jacy & Jools are an online jewellery store based in Cheshire. Jacy & Jools stock fashionable and contemporary jewellery, made with the finest sterling silver, gold and rose gold, as well as semi - precious beads. With a wide variety of necklaces, bracelets and earrings, there is something for everyone. 

I absolutely adore this Sterling Silver Initial Cube Necklace.* The 18" necklace holds a 4.5mm initial cube. The necklace costs only £15 which I think is a fabulous price for a sterling silver piece of jewellery. It is so delicate and looks so simple yet is a beautiful, feminine addition to any outfit. 
I really love jewellery with initials because I love a personal touch, it makes it all the more special that it is yours. I also love jewellery like this as it is perfect to give as a gift or for a treat to yourself.

Jacy and Jools give great customer service and their delivery is fast too. I really love the brand and have since made up a little wish list of all the things I want need - I'll share that with you soon.

Jacy and Jools Sterling Silver Initial Cube Necklace and Discount Code, jacy and jools necklace review



If you want to purchase one of these yourself, or anything else from the Jacy & Jools website, don't forget to use my discount code ZLRC to receive a generous 10% of your order!

Have you heard of Jacy and Jools before? What are your favourite pieces?

1 comment: