Saturday 24 May 2014

DEBENHAMS BEAUTY BLOGGER EVENT


A few weeks ago, I had an email inviting me to a local shopping centre near the Birmingham area (my home town) for a beauty blogger event at Debenhams. Off course I jumped at the chance, knowing I would be able to have a chat with the lovely ladies at Elemis, Urban Decay and Elizabeth Arden. 

Before hand, I met up with fellow blogger and friend, the lovely Clare from A Bit of This and That Blog. I was a little bit of a silly blogger that day and was so forgetful to bring my camera (complete blogger fail!) so all of the images I have belong to Clare.



We first headed to Elemis, where we chatted to two of the lovely ladies on the counter about our skin care routines and the skin care products we use day to day. We then received a little facial, and were able to try out some of their best selling skin care range. The ladies were so lovely and told us all about their products and what is best for our skin types. 

Next up, make up time. We tootled over to the Urban Decay counter where we had a complete make over, using some of Urban Decay's best selling products, as well as their new eye shadow palette, the Electric palette. I was a little hesitant at first with the eye shadow as I don't tend to use much colour on my eyes, but the assistant doing my make - up kept me at ease and created a lovely purple/silver smokey eye. 





After a cheeky purchase from Urban Decay, we then popped over to Elizabeth Arden where we were given the low down on all of their lip products: a lipology! It was really interesting hearing so much about the care of the lips - I often neglect to look after my lips. I enjoyed having a try with their lip liners and lip glosses - a few of them have crept on my wishlist for sure. 


I had a great time at the event - we were treated to lots of pampering and beautifying! Thanks to all the staff at Debenhams at Intu Merry Hill for having us! We were very well looked after and provided with nibbles, drinks and were even given some samples to take home with us! 


All Images Belong To Clare. You can see her original post here.



1 comment:

  1. Love Urban Deacy and I love your blog!
    Have followed and would be great if you could do the same! Thankyou! x
    http://bxbeccaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete