Monday 26 May 2014

Mini reviews: Aussie, Boots, Accessorize


There are a lot of products I neglect to feature on my blog. This is usually because they are small products or sample sizes which I feel I can't review in full due to the size of the product, or am not sure whether my readers would be interested in a full feature blog post on that one product. I have decided to start a series of mini review posts; where I will feature products that I wouldn't write a full blog post about and I will share my thoughts with you all. 
Today, I will be telling you my thoughts about a face mask from Boots, a hair treatment from Aussie and an eye shadow from Accessorize.

 




Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Colour Deep Treatment

I really liked using the sachet sample. My hair is coloured so it tends to feel quite dull, lifeless, and off course, damaged. This gave my hair a lift and it smells gorgeous. I only had two uses out of this, so I can't really give a full review of it, but it is a decent treatment product. 

Boots Tea Tree Witch Hazel Peel Off Face Mask

I hadn't tried this peel off face mask before, and I really enjoyed using it. My skin felt refreshed and it really woke me up the Morning after I had applied it. I could feel the benefits of the Tea Tree, my skin felt a lot softer. I would probably repurchase this in the future as I was really impressed with it. 

Accessorize Merged Eye Shadow in Golden Brown

I have had this eye shadow in my stash for some time now, but always neglect it for my bigger palettes. I have been using it a lot more lately, and have come to the conclusion that it is an average product. It isn't amazing but it isn't awful either. The pigmentation is great, but it creases after a few hours and you get a lot of fall out when using it. 

Have you tried any of these products?




2 comments:

  1. Great series idea!! I love trying samples x

    www.times2style.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I thought that accessorise one was cake at first! X

    justrach.com xo

    ReplyDelete