Thursday 4 July 2013

Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream

Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream


I was around 14 when I decided it was about time I got into a skin care routine. Previously I never really bothered looking after my skin but having quite oily skin made me realise I needed to take better care of it. The first moisturiser I began to use was this one - Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream - I must of liked it as I still use it today!

It leaves the skin feeling very smooth, supple and moisturised. I only use it as a face cream now, but it is great to moisturise your hands or body too.
It is a very thick moisturising so a little really does go a long way with this, sometimes I feel it is a little too thick to apply in the day so I use it as a night cream.
I really like this moisturiser as it has no scent to it - I adore my sweet and fruity body products but when applying moisturiser to my face especially I am not fond on scents.


You can purchase this moisturising cream from Boots and Superdrug, along with other pharmacies and supermarkets.

What is your go - to every day moisturiser?

5 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely as a night cream! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love nivea products! we especially love their fash washes. We've got sensitive skin so we've been using moisturisers from the Sukin range! but this sounds like one we might one to try next :)

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I have never heard of the Sukin range, thank you going to have a little research of my own now :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love nivea's products and have used them for years, one of my other favourite products is dove, I think its so soft and moisturising! xx

    www.kiss-andmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete