Thursday 25 July 2013

Dirty Works Blemish Buster Face Mask

Dirty Works Blemish Buster
2 - in - 1 Scrub and Mask



Hi everyone, today I am going to introduce you to a product I have been loving recently. I find it really hard to fully review a product like this, as we all have different skin and a face mask is basically... a face mask. I just wanted to make you aware of how fab it has been for me!

I love a good face mask. I have been using this Dirty Works Blemish Buster as a face mask once a fortnight for a while now and it lasts really well. It can also be used as a daily face scrub, which is great but I prefer it as a face mask. It is really refreshing after use and my skin feels very supple and soft. I have noticed my skin's natural blemishes calm down a lot after I use this product, which is a relief!

You may have trouble finding this product as I can't seem to find it on the interwebs, but Dirty Works products are stocked in Sainsburys stores across the Country.

Have you tried any Dirty Works products before?



4 comments:

  1. I'd probably use this more as a scrub, but I'm so glad you've found something to help calm down your blemishes! I hate spots :(
    I know what you mean about reviewing products like this, as everyone has different skin.

    Char, xo
    hell0imchar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely... my skin is doing my head in so much, I've always got inflamed skin xx

    Gemma | ˟˟ Miss Makeup Magpie ˟˟

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds lovely, I'm really tempted! I always get the odd blemish so this sounds like it would be good help! Thanks for the review, I've just started following your lovely blog. xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good product - I have tried the concealer cube thing from this brand before but I wasn't impressed x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete