Friday 19 July 2013

OPI from the Pound Shop?

Bargain Of The Week!


Just thought I would give you guys a heads up to let you know there are O.P.I nail polishes in poundland stores right now!

They are the Shatter polishes and my store had an array of colours, such as red, green, black, and the one I opted for, silver.
The nail polishes are still available online for the price of around £8, so for a good quality nail brand you are saving yourself 7 squid!

Image Source from here

Rumour has it there are also some Dainty Doll products found in some Poundlands too...


4 comments:

  1. That's amazing isn't it?! I know the whole craze has died down a bit now, but it's still a bargain and I love the effect :) xx
    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A pound for an OPI nail polish? That's unbelievable!
    I need to head down to Poundland ASAP!
    Thanks for letting us know :)
    Lots of love,
    MissJammyxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I need to see if my pound shop has some!
    PS Blogger, Beauty Addict!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great deal!!!
    http://lifeasart215.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete