Sunday 21 July 2013

Granny Sally's Soap Kitchen

Granny Sally's Soap Kitchen

Hi everyone. If you are a big lover of bath and body care, do you tend to stick to mainstream brands or do you look for independant, home made companies?

I was introduced to Granny Sally's Soap Kitchen in April when I was kindly gifted some samples of their lovely products at a Blogger Meet Up. I have since used most of them and forgot to photograph them, but I wanted to share with you how fab their company is anyway.
(I will have a review up of one of the samples very soon!)

G.S.S.K (what I will call them for short! ) is a family - run company located in Scotland that create gorgeous hand - made soaps, candles, shower shakes, bath fudge, scrubs, shower melts and much more. All of their products are unique and very, very affordable. Here are a few of my favourites!

Sweet Sensations - includes shower shake, fairy cake, mini cake slice and a jelly baby £10

Chocolate mint shower shake £1.50

Fairy cake candle £2 

A lot of their products are food and drink inspired (don't get munching on them though - although they smell good enough to eat!)
You can find the link to their website here. - let me know what your favourites are!

1 comment:

  1. The products have such cute names!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com (currently running an international MAC giveaway)

    ReplyDelete