Tuesday 9 July 2013

ASOS Sale Top Picks: Watches

ASOS SALE TOP PICKS
WATCHES

I am sure you are all aware of this crazy sale ASOS.COM have on at the minute, I thought I would share with you some of my top picks. Today I will be talking about some gorgeous watches they have on sale I think you may like :)

ASOS Cat Ears Watch Was £20 Now £12


ASOS Moving Bunny Chase Watch Was £20 now £14


ASOS Rose Gold Sports Watch Was £30 now £21



Disney Diamante Bambi Watch Was £48 Now £33.50

Have you seen anything amazing in the ASOS sale?


2 comments:

  1. I want that Rose Gold Sports watch!! OMG I love it!!

    BTW I am a new follower of yours, I love your cute blog!!

    Rica xx
    www.LaBellaVitax0x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I am literally going to go and buy that cat ears watch now! I love it :)

    Ria x
    NatuRia Beauty

    ReplyDelete