Wednesday 12 August 2015

Top Picks from Joe Brown's A/W Collection




Easy Like Sunday Morning Tunic - link
Freestyle Dress - link
All Seasons Dress - link
Quirky Twit Twoo Bag - link

It is quite obvious that I am a big fan of Joe Brown's clothing, so when I get an email telling me their new Season stock is now available online, I start writing a shopping list in my head of everything I love! I thought I would share my top items from their Autumn/Winter collection, although there are tonnes I love I thought I would select just four. I would love to hear what you think!

The tunic looks like a staple for any wardrobe as it is a classic colour which is transitional from day to night time wear. Both dresses I think are stunning for different reasons. I love the All Seasons dress as the name suggests - perfect for all Seasons! I think it could be perfect dressed down with some sandals for a day out, could be worn smart for work and I think you could even get away with wearing this for a night out or maybe even a wedding if you team it up with a few accesorries. I just love the colours and think it is another item you can wear time and time again. I love Freestyle dress as it looks absolutely gorgeous! I love the deep, dark colours and think this dress would look amazing for a party with a bold lipstick and killer heels! Lastly, I just can't resist this adorable owl bag! I like the owls and I just think is super cute and something I would use a lot!
You can check out Joe Brown's new A/W range here.

Would you wear any of these items? What do you think of my top picks of Joe Brown's A/W collection? 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, such a cute owl bag, I used to love the arrival of the Joe Brown's catalogue when I was a kid, would go through it with post it notes for the things I liked. I was never allowed to order anything, though.

    ReplyDelete