Friday 28 August 2015

A 'Boring But Essential' Beauty Haul





Shower gel, deodorant, toner... all things I always need but find they are pretty basic, boring items to shop for sometimes. I seem to finish products all at the same time, so I tend to grab my essentials altogether when I am shopping at Boots or Superdrug. Even though these items might not be too interesting, I do buy most of them regularly so I thought it could be interesting for you to have a peak at some of my every day essential repurchases and a few new buys.

Boots Essentials Nail Polish Remover
This is just the cheapest nail polish remover I have tried that actually works well. It removes nail polish very easily, and even removes glitter polishes too.

Dove Deeply Nourishing Body Wash
I use a variety of body washes and tend to pick up whatever is on offer. I really love Dove and this body wash is probably one of their best products ever.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
I haven't tried this micellar water before so as it was just £1, I popped it in my basket to give it a go. I thought I would pick up the smaller 125ml bottle as it is ideal to try out for the first time.

Boots Therapy Moisturise Shower Gel
Another body wash, I know I know. I really like this one, it has jojoba oils as the main scent which smells great and it is so relaxing for an evening bath.

Boots Compressed 48hr Citrus Anti-Perspirant
I have tried Boots deodorants before and they have always done the job, so I decided to buy this citrus scented spray this time. It smells nice, so that's a good sign!



What are your most purchased essential beauty products?


No comments:

Post a Comment