Tuesday 18 June 2013

Meet My Blogger Buddy Clare!

Hi everyone! Sorry I  have been away from the blogging scene a little while, my little laptop has decided it doesn't want to to work for me anymore so I haven't really had chance to do anything blog related until I came onto the home computer today. I have missed blogging!
Anyway, today I am writing about something I am thankful for thanks to blogging!
I am really grateful that through blogging I have made some great friends, and one in particular... a certain young lady named Clare.

I remember the first time I came across Clares blog, she left a comment on one of my posts saying something along the lines of she was interested in finding bloggers in the West Midlands.  From then on me and Clare would speak quite often on Twitter, and eventually swapped numbers and now we talk almost every day.

I met her for the first time in January at a Birmingham Blogger Meet Up. It was like we were old friends! Since then we have met up a few times and even went to The Big Reunion concert together which was a great night.

Although I dont see Clare a lot I speak to her much more than I do than my friends from School, College and work. It is great to have a close friend like Clare as she is really down to earth and so lovely, its nice to have someone that adores beauty and blogging as much as I do!




Photo from Sarah

If you haven't already i think you should head over to Clares blog as it is fantastic, tell her I sent you :)

What is your favourite part of blogging?
Have you met lots of friends through your blog?
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post. I think I communicate more with my blogging buddies too. It's just so much easier with the commonalities we share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a great story! We have a new blog and hope we can make some blog buddies too lol

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    L x

    ReplyDelete