Saturday 8 June 2013

Yardley Royal English Daisy Body Wash

Yardley London 
Royal English Daisy
Luxury Body Wash


Yardley London is a brand we have had in our home ever since I can remember. I am sure your Mum's and Grandma's have a few Yardley products in their cupboards. It is a brand I am familiar with and I am sure a lot of you are too.

Today I am talking about this Royal English Daisy Body Wash. Now, Yardley have quite a few different scents, but they are mostly known for two of their most infamous scents, English Lavender and English Rose. I adore both (especially English Rose as I adore rose scents) but I had never tried English Daisy.

The body wash lathers really well, and leaves the skin feeling moisturised and soft. I cant fault it as a body wash as its lovely and refreshing. It smells absolutely beautiful, with top notes of apple and green leaves, and soft base notes of white rose, sandalwood and musk. It smells just like daisies off course, it reminds me of Spring/Summer and days being spent in the park having picnics!  The scent lasts really well which is great, as it is such an affordable product and is very purse friendly. It is a good quality product without the huge price tag. If you are a fan of light, floral, fresh fragrances I am sure you will adore this.
I really loved using this product, so much so I am buying the EDT in Royal English Daisy! 

This product is available at £3.50* at Boots

You can head straight over to the Yardley London website to check out their other products by clicking here.

What is your favourite Yardley product?

Are there any cult brands that have lived in your home for decades?

3 comments:

  1. Never tried anything from this brand before, this scent sounds nice though :) x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. *0* For so cheap it looks good, especially when you're saying it moisturizes well!! I'll check it out next time I'm at boots!! (getting my points ready)

    Thanks for sharing, honestly I haven't seen this brand around but I'll try find it soon ^^

    恵美より ♥
    http://emi-doll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like it would smell amazing!!!!! I wish a brand in Aus would come out with yummy scents like this haha

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete