Wednesday 17 June 2015

Fathers Day Gift Ideas

With Fathers Day so very close now, I thought I would compile together a little gift ideas post as they always seem well received and to be honest, I love doing them! I love reading these types of posts myself to get ideas for gifts, so I hope this gives you a little inspiration. I've been looking online a lot myself for some Fathers Day inspiration, and I've found House of Frasers gift guide hub pretty useful!





Bulldog Man`S Best Friend Duo Tin | Stripe Socks | Personalised Hammer | Mens Grooming Gift Set | Paul Smith London Extreme EDT




A great gift idea is a fragrance - aftershave is always a good gift to give to a male, I've picked the Paul Smith Extreme EDT Spray as it a scent which is woody and spicy and I know my Dad would like. Personalised gifts are usually a good idea too, I really like this Personalized hammer as it a really useful gift and I know the thought put into the gift will be appreciated. The Bulldog gift set is ideal as it contains a few essentials in a nice tin which can be used again. Socks - an obvious choice but Dad's can never have too many can they?! The Men's Grooming Gift Set Box* from House of Fraser is jam packed with luxury grooming products which i'm sure will be well appreciated by dad, and it is such a good deal. 




The set includes: Elemis Spa Home Sharp Shower Body Wash, 2x Fuzzy Logic Strengthening Shampoo, Recipe for Men Ultra-Sensitive Shaving Foam,  Hanz de Fuko Hybridized Wax, Scaramouche & Fandango Hydrator, and a  Molton Brown Black Peppercorn Body Wash

If you spend over £10 on any beauty purchase online at House Of Fraser, you can purchase the Men's Grooming Box for just £20! So that means you could treat yourself, or even buy Dad something from the Beauty section online (maybe that aftershave he loves) and purchase the grooming box which is worth over £95 for just £20!






No comments:

Post a Comment