Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Year and New Thoughts

I hope you all have a fantastic time celebrating New Year.
I am relieved this year is over to be completely honest, as it has been a pretty tough time. A Lot has happened in the last couple of years which has completely thrown me into a different direction. I am going to sound very cliche when I write this, but having going through some difficult times, it has brought me much closer to the people in my life that I know love me dearly. If it wasn't for my Dad and Sister I have no idea how I would function. I am fortunate to have them both in my life. The past two years especially has shown me that you never know what is around the corner, and people who you think will always be a constant in your life might prove you wrong.
With that being said, I have experienced some great things this year.  Its not all doom and gloom, I have so much to be grateful for, and I feel that this year I have found something very special and I feel truly happy at long last. I feel quite content at this moment in time and it is a strange yet wonderful feeling.
i know everyone has 'life lessons' and say this sort of thing at the end of the year, every year, but for me I have been a very unhappy person for a very long time.  I hope to change this. I hope this is another new chapter in my life which holds lots of happiness.
I hope 2014 will be a great year for you!
Take care, I will see you in 2014! 
What are your last thoughts on your 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment