Tuesday 10 December 2013

Neal and Wolf Elevate Volumising Lotion

Neal and Wolf Elevate
Volumising Lotion*


I hate blow drying my hair. It has to be one of the most boring and most time- consuming parts of my day. I know I shouldn't blow dry my hair too much, as my hair shouldn't be put under so much heat, but 9 times out of 10 I don't have enough time in the day to let it dry naturally. I try to use styling products which can begin to work during the blow drying process, so that it saves me time afterwards from styling even more.

This is where this little beauty comes in; a Volumising Lotion for all hair types by Neal & Wolf. I hadn't heard a lot about this product previous to me owning it, but I am so glad I have it in my life now as it is a life saver.
It is great for creating big, volumous hair. I use it with a big round brush while blow drying to create more depth and volume. You only need to apply the smallest amount all over damp hair before blow drying. I have had this product since January now and it is still going strong, it lasts a long time. I featured it in a favourites post back in February having really enjoyed using it, I still recommend now 10 Months on. This will definitely be a repurchase from me, I would recommend this to anyone that hais particularly flat hair as that is what I have and this product does wonders for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya (: Just to let you know i've tagged you in the Would You Rather tag on my blog.
    http://vondork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/the-would-you-rather-tag.html

    Amy xo

    ReplyDelete