Tuesday 24 December 2013

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara in Black



Black, RRP £21, available at Boots

I was really excited when I purchased this treatment mascara as Elizabeth Arden is a well - loved brand, and I knew it would be a good quality product. The product boasts to optimize the look of lashes, making application smoother and easier, the mascara lasting longer, and lashes to feel softer, healthier looking and less likely for breakage. All of these points sound fantastic, don't you think? For me, the treatment mascara lives up to my expectations. My lahses do not feel clumpy or tacky after applying this, nor do they look sparse and stuck together. It feels like the are opened (if that makes sense?) a lot more evenly. They look natural, yet thicker and slightly longer, making them look healthy and looking wide awake.

The product doesn't give that annoying 'just-after-application-dots-above-your-lids' thing that a lot of mascaras tend to do to me. I use this treatment mascara before applying my normal every day mascara (usually Soap and Glory Thick and Fast or Benefit They're Real) and it seems to make my lashes feel and look better, and last longer through-out the day too. 
 I would purchase this product again as it worked well for me.
Have you tried a treatment mascara like this before? What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I no you wrote this post a while ago, but just to let you know you can buy this mascara on fragrance direct for 6.99 :-) xx

    ReplyDelete