Saturday 27 April 2013

Birmingham Blogger Meet Goodie Bag

I had a fantastic time at the Brum Blogger Meet Up on Saturday, the girls did an amazing job! We were all so kindly given goodie bags to take home too, which was such a lovely and kind thing for the girls to organise for us!
Thank you Sara, Hayley and Chloe :)




Cant wait to use all of these lovely things!


Lovely little name tag on the bag! Cute touch!


Lovely goodies given to us after the talks by Benefit, Bodhi Skincare, John Lewis and KrisXChi





I won this beautiful set of Paperself eyelashes on the raffle!


Special Thanks to all of the companies involved! 
KissDr HauschkaWeledaBalm Balm,
Smooch CosmeticsKukeeTails.   


I really hope I haven't missed anything off, I don't think I have!

I have tweeted all of the companies to say thank you personally as I really do appreciate the kindness of them sponsoring the Brum Blogger Meet :)
I will be using and reviewing these lovely things very soon so do keep your eyes peeled!

BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF THOSE LOVELY COMPANIES!

xxx


8 comments:

  1. Wow! You're a lucky lady! Glad to hear you had a fantastic time :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely, so overwhelmingly kind of the sponsors! xx

      Delete
  2. WOW you've got some amazing products there!

    Enjoy them!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun, very generous of the sponsors, i have nowhere to put it all :) xx

      Delete
  3. WOW! Loads of amazing goodies I really like the look of that BB cream would be great to see a future post on it ;-) great blog! Hope you had a great weekend xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun, it looks so good! i will definitely do a post on it soon! :) hope you're well xx

      Delete
  4. LOVE YOUR BLOG, CHECK OUT MINE OF FOLLOW OF YOU LIKE :)

    XOXO rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete