Thursday 11 April 2013

April Wish List







1. 8 Aperture Turnstyle Frame, £25, Next 
2. Kardashian Leopard Print Purse £25, Dorothy Perkins
3. Single Leather Bracelet - Black £40, Pandora
4. Listography - Your Life in Lists, £8.27, Amazon
5. Ombre Print Mug £3, Matalan
6. Womens Dr Martens 8 Tie Boots in Patent Red £65 (sale), Schuh

I haven't really been lusting after much this month. The only thing I really want to get my mitts on is the Listography book. I have seen reviews of it and I think it sounds really interesting and something great to keep and be able to look back on in years to come. I think I am going to ask for it for my Birthday which is at the end of May, so I have something nice to keep and remember it by. I kind of want a new purse too, I put off getting a new one because I am so fussy when it comes to purses but I fell in love with this Kardashian Kollection purse from Dorothy Perkins, I love the leopard print. I have never owned anything from Pandora as I don't tend to wear gold or silver jewellery often unless it is a special occasion - I am more of a costume jewellery girl. When I looked at this leather bracelet though I just instantly liked it, as it is not too delicate and I could probably wear this every day. I love Dr Martens but find the price a little too out of my budget so it is usually just dreams of owning a pair but I have been toying with the fact these are on sale...in my size... but I just don't know if I would buy them. I do love them though. A really random and very affordable on my wishlist is this blue and white ombre mug, I think it is so cute and although I have millions of mugs I just really want this! I saw this Next turning photo frame online about two weeks ago and it is so cute, I really like shabby chic and love having photographs on show in my room. 

Anything you have been lusting after lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment