Sunday, 3 March 2013

OOTN: Cocktails With The Girls



Jumper: F&F at Tesco
Jeggings: New Look
Heeled Boots: Next

Last night me and my girl friends headed off to TGI Fridays to celebrate one of our pals birthdays. I have only ever been to TGI's once before but it was delicious just as last time! I opted for a Canadian Burger like last time, which was yummy yummy. We had a fab night and ended the night in town, very unplanned and I felt a bit out of place with what I was wearing (hehe) but was a great night. 
I bought the jeggings in the day when I spent the day with lovely fellow blogger and friend Clare, along with a few other bits which I shall share with you soon! We had a great day shopping and Starbucks off course :)

Heres a photo of us yesterday :) doesn't Clare look lovely, she just had make up done in MAC :)





How was your weekend? 
Hope it was a great one!

xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog too. hope you can check back and follow back

    http://zanesaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete