Tuesday 5 March 2013

Bargains of the Week: Tresemme and Philosophy


Tresemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Shampoo 500 ml and Instant Refresh Waterless Foam Shampoo 150 ml Pack, around £1.87, B & M 's

Philosophy Christmas Cookie Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 480 ml , £3.50 at Boots

This weekend I went shopping on both Saturday and Sunday, I haven't been shopping for a good while so expect a collective haul soon.  I had read Sara's blog post about finding some of the Christmas Philosophy products in her local Boots reduced, so I went on a mission to find some myself, only in my local stores they had none. I went to Birmingham with Clare on Saturday where we had a hardcore shopping session. In Boots I found a shelf full of a fair few of the Philosophy Christmas Shower Gel, Bubble Bath and Shampoo bottles for a bargain of £3.50. There were other scents like eggnog and a berry one, I opted for this one as its super sweet and that is my favourite kind of scent. I cant believe they still had Christmas stock left over, and considering this cost £14 prior to Christmas, it was such a huge saving! I know Christmas has been and gone, hey we are in March, but it wont stop me using this as I don't think it is too much of a festive scent.

On Sunday I went shopping (again, I know, awful) just to get a few essentials and I saw this is B & M. I thought it was a bargain as it was under £2, and in the value pack there was a 500 ml bottle of shampoo which is a bargain in itself as this retails at £3.59 (although it is currently on sale for £2.39 in Boots). The other product was the Instant Refresh Waterless Foam Shampoo 150 ml, which intrigued me as I am a huge fan of Dry Shampoo, I wanted to try this spin on things. It was quite difficult to track down elsewhere so I assume it is an older product, but I am not sure. I did find it online on Lloyds Pharmacy retailed at £4.38 so I got a really good deal having both for under £2 saving around £6.10.

Have you found any bargains recently?

2 comments:

  1. im a new beauty blogger & i would enjoy it if you check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    xxx http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete