Wednesday 27 January 2016

Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mists


victoria's secret fragrance mists


Since Victoria's Secret is now much more readily available in the UK, and I have a store fairly local to me, I have built up quite the collection of their fragrance mists. I love the scents - there is so much variety and I find that the scents last such a long time! My Sister started off my collection when she first bought me one in Manchester, and it has just grown from then on. Seeing as I have quite a few favourites, I wanted to share my thoughts about them with you all. Are you a fan of the fragrance mists?

Love Spell
This is a really fresh and fruity scent. With cherry blossom and peach notes, this is a really great fragrance if you love fruity perfumes.

Pure Seduction
This is quite fruity and a great day time scent, and perfect for Summer. The scents of plum and freesia give a fresh scent and makes this a great fragrance for all day long.

Coconut Passion
I think this is a great holiday scent, and is very refreshing and light. The vanilla and coconut scents blend really well to give a subtle but relaxing scent - this is my personal favourite.

Love Addict
This scent is perfect for both day and night, and has a light floral scent which I imagine is quite appealing to a lot of people.

Sensual Blush
I think this is a slightly more mature scent than the others I have tried, and I think it is a perfect fragrance for a night time.


Have you tried anything from the Victoria's Secret beauty range before?





*Image belongs to me, please ask permission if you wish to use it*

No comments:

Post a Comment