Tuesday 19 January 2016

TV Shows I've Been Loving #2



I enjoyed sharing my favourite things to watch on the box a few Months ago and thought I would turn it into a little series every few Months. This Month I haven't really been watching any dramas but there are a few on my list that I definitely want to start watching soon. A lot of the shows on my list Today are from a few Months ago now, but I love to rewatch! I have been sticking to more reality shows and light hearted comedies - what have you been watching?

Mount Pleasant | Sky
I have watched every series of MP so I was looking forward for series 5 to start in 2015. It doesn't disappoint either - I watched the first two and found them hilarious! I still need to catch up on the rest of the series.

This Is England 90 | Channel 4
Shane Meadows brilliant creation was back for the final time and it was amazing as always. This Is England is one of my all time favourite films, I absolutely loved following their lives through the Years and I was both happy and shocked with the outcome of TIE '90. I want another series!

Gogglebox | Channel 4
I personally love this show as I find it hilarious and just love the people on it, their one - liners have me in hysterics! My favourite people on the show are Steph and Dom and Stephen and Chris.

Great British Bake Off | BBC
I absolutely loved the show this Year, I love to see the challenges set by Mary and Paul. The winner was so deserved too!

Eat Well For Less? | BBC
I really enjoy watching documentaries focused on the cost of living, and this programme followed families on their weekly shop to help them cut costs on their food and drink. It showed the amount of food that goes to waste and how much money you can really save on your food shopping bill. I thought it was an interesting watch - I picked up some great recipe ideas too.

Being Human | BBC Three
This is an oldie but a goodie - BBC Three have been replaying Being Human from the very beginning recently and I have to be honest I have been loving re-watching it again! The first two series are my favourite and it brings back great memories from the first time round watching it!  If you haven't watched it before, it is based on three main characters - a ghost, a werewolf and a vampire. I love it.

Derek | Netflix
I have been watching this on Netflix recently and I find it both hilarious and heart-warming. Ricky Gervais created a masterpiece with this in my opinion; which is a mockumentary type drama which follows a carer; Derek, around the elderly care home he works at.

What TV Shows are you currently watching? I'm looking forward to the return of Stella and Benidorm!


No comments:

Post a Comment