Sunday 3 January 2016

Boxing Day Sales Haul

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas! Today I wanted to share the few items I picked up in the Boxing Day sales. We don't have plans for Boxing Day in our family so me and my Sister decided we would wake up early and pop to the shops to see if we could pick up some bargains.



I am a huge Soap and Glory fan (if you hadn't already noticed!) so my first stop was Boots with the main aim to pick up a few of the half price gift sets. I managed to get three out of the four sets that I wanted, which were the Once Upon A Lime gift set, the Zest A Girl Can Get gift set, and finally the Soaprise cracker gift set. I know this is a lot of Soap and Glory, but they are my favourite brand and I have saved so much buying them at half price!



From Superdrug I picked up this Baylis & Harding set for only 99p - what a bargain! I love a pamper so I tend to stock up on bath and body products during the Christmas sales. I also purchased the Cheryl Cole perfume set online for just £10, so impressed with the price.



Finally, I bought a few DVDs and a CD I have been wanting for a while, they weren't in sale but I thought I would include them anyway. I love This Is England!

I also made an order online with Lush... I will share what I bought in their sale in another post soon!
What did you manage to buy in the sales this Year?

2 comments:

  1. You did very well! I didn't buy much in the sales- a pair of earrings from Tatty Devine and a shirt with balloons on it- I think that's all! Been trying to put everything away and no room for more so this is just as well!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like you got some good bargains. I never managed to find any haha!

    Emily / The Mini Mermaid

    ReplyDelete