Thursday 24 September 2015

West Midlands Blogger Meet September 2015

Photo belongs to Adele 



Last Saturday I headed into Birmingham to attend the West Midlands Blogger Meet, arranged by the lovely hosts Adele and Kirsty. I was really looking forward to the meet as I knew how much hard work the girls had put into organising it all, but I was a little nervous going alone and not really knowing anyone there. Rest assured - everyone was lovely! The event was held at the Rainbow Pub in Digbeth, Birmingham. It was a great venue and I will definitely be heading there again; I loved the decor and the vibe of the place.
The meet was great! The girls thought of everything.

The brilliant Elizabeth from Rosalilium gave a speech about Pinterest which was really helpful and informative. Lovely blogger Chelsea also gave a talk about bloggers and brands working together and gave us some great tips too.
The girls had organised for some great brand reps to be at the meet up, who were sharing their products and it was really nice to talk to them and really get a feel of the brands and what they do. Brands that were at the event included Early Bird, Get You Seen PR and Skin Sincere.
As well as the brands, there was also a lady at the event representing the charity Coppafeel - a cause which is close to my heart. I would like to talk about it on my blog in the future in some way, so watch this space.
There was also a raffle to raise money for Mind (another amazing charity!) which was great and I was lucky enough to win a prize - a lovely gift set from Nourish. There was also a quiz questionnaire and the classic 'guess how many' in a jar - so lots of fun to get involved with.

We were able to munch on lots of tasty treats and drinks while we were at the event too and we were very well looked after. We were all lucky enough to receive a very generous goody bag too when we left - thank you to all of the brands involved; I am super appreciative and cant wait to start trying all of the lovely items! I am hoping to get some posts up on the blog of the lovely bits we were gifted soon.

A huge thank you to Kirsty and Adele for the fantastic afternoon you organised! It was a lot of fun and I can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment