Sunday 21 December 2014

What I'm Thankful For This Year



With Christmas almost over (sob!) we will soon be onto a New Year. Oscar Insurance contacted me recently and asked if I wanted to share the things we often take for granted but am extremely thankful for in a blog post. I thought it would be a nice way of ending the year by looking back at all the things I have been thankful for this Year.


Family is something that is really important for me. I am so grateful and thankful for having a good network (be it small) of family around me, particularly my Dad, Sister, Grandma and Auntie. I am thankful for their help and support this Year, and every Year. 

Health is something I am extremely thankful for. I think our health is often taken for granted and sometimes it leaves my mind during life's every-day stresses. It is so important to look after your health and I am grateful that all of my loved ones and the people in my life are healthy and happy.

Life itself for me is something to be thankful for. Yes I have really bad days and I have lows like everyone else, but I really do appreciate that I am lucky for the life I lead. I have somewhere to call home, and I have people in my life that care about me. Every Year I count my blessings for the life I have. You never know what is around the corner in life so I try to make the most out of every day. My life is far from perfect, don't get me wrong - it is important to realise what you have and not what you haven't. 

What are you thankful for this Year?


Oscar is thankful to provide simple, quality health insurance to New York and they just recently started providing in New Jersey as well!  They use smart technology to simplify the healthcare experience and allow members to proactively manage their health. Oscar members can get free primary care visits, flu shots and other preventive care to keep you healthy so you can focus on all the important people and things in your life!


*I was not sponsored to write this post and no compensation was given.*

1 comment: