Monday 15 December 2014

Gift Cake from Eat Your Photo









I was super excited to feature this gift cake from Eat Your Photo on my blog, I can''t even tell you. I am obsessed with anything personalized and of-course I love cake, so mixing the two is a complete success in my eyes. Of-course, I am Christmas crazy so had to choose a festive theme for my cake. I picked a photograph of me and my Sister about four years ago at Christmas, can you spot the Christmas tree in the background? As you can see, I also chose the balloon frame design and the words 'Happy Christmas from Zoe and Roxy' for the text on the cardboard around the cake. I thought this would make a great cake to have at all the Christmas festive get together's this Month.

I am so impressed with the quality of the photo on the cake! It is pretty much a perfect print of the picture and completely edible too.The cake arrived packaged really well and there was no damage to the cake at all. I am really impressed with the delivery and packaging overall. Something I was not expecting was the height of the cake. It looks like a medium sized cake (16cm square) and quite a compact cake, but it it a really tall cake at 8cm high and weighs 1.4kg. This cake serves up to 18, which is fantastic value for money.
As mentioned above, when ordering your cake you not only are able to upload your own photo, but you can also choose the outer frame design, the text, the text positioning, the flavour, font and font colour, and also of-course your shipping and delivery preferences.

I have to say, the cake tasted amazing! Not only did I love it, but my Dad thinks its delicious and he is not a big sweet tooth so it is pretty amazing for him to say he likes any kind of cake. We chose the chocolate sponge with chocolate butter cream, which tastes absolutely incredible. The icing tastes great but not too sickly sweet, and the chocolate cake tastes great - not too crumbly or dry - the perfect chocolate cake. The butter cream tastes out of this world. Eat Your Photo also sell a gift cake in the flavour vanilla sponge with jam and cream which also sounds like it would taste delicious.

You can purchase your very own gift cake* from Eat Your Photo here.  As well as gift cakes, Eat Your Photo also sell personalized photo's on chocolate and on cupcakes!



*This post includes products I was gifted to review on my blog. All opinions are 100% honest and my own.*

1 comment: