Thursday 23 January 2014

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Cream



Following my previous post, I am sure you are aware I am a big fan of this brand, and this range! 
If you are a huge fan of Soap and Glory I am sure you have looked at this or even tried it before. I adore S&G's original pink scent, but there is something about the very zesty sugar crush scent which really appeals to me. I love lime scents as I find it very refreshing. I have tried a few of the other Sugar Crush products before, but was intrigued to try the body butter cream. 

The body butter cream is not quite as thick as the normal body butter (but is still thick) which is nice as I find creamier products a little easier to use. A little goes a long way with this, as it spreads evenly using the smallest amount, so it lasts a while! The scent is gorgeous and lasts well on the skin, I have even been complimented on my 'zesty scent' and asked what perfume I am wearing, just from applying this a few hours before. The butter cream feels soft on the skin, and leaves it feeling smooth and soft. 
If you are a huge fan of the scent, use the body wash and the body scrub before hand as it leaves you smelling gorgeous and makes me feel wide awake and refreshed!

You can purchase this product for £10.50 from Boots in store or online here.




3 comments:

  1. gahh I really need to get some Soap and Glory stuff! Everything looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo this looks lovely, I love body butters that are a little creamier than usual so I'll have to look out for this!
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this got it for Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete