Tuesday 14 January 2014

Favourite Songs of 2013


When I first created my blog, I wasn't sure which direction I wanted to take it. I am interested in lots of things so I scatter it all across this wee blog. I write about just about everything; music being one of them. I am always listening to music when I'm at home, and my iPod is always glued to me when I leave the house. I thought I would share a few of my favourite songs of 2013 with you, what was your tracklist to 2013?


James Blunt - Bonfire Heart
I have never really been a huge fan of James' Blunt's music, but I loved this single when it was released. Its a very sweet song with beautiful lyrics. 




Bastille - Pompeii

Another random song I loved in 2013, is by the wonderful Bastille. The song is so catchy and I love the music video. I really like their sound. 




Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - Same Love

This song is simply breathtaking, it speaks words. It is a song which touches on how some same sex relationships are misjudged and the prejudices that some people suffer from. Its a beautiful song everyone should listen to. 




Eminem - Rap God 

This isn't a song I thought I would be listening to as much as I did, but it is really catchy and I really like it. 




Avicii vs Nicky Romero - I Could Be The One

Not usually into dance tracks, but this one is a good one! It is really catchy, the video is definitely worth a watch, I love it. 




I have surprised myself writing this post as the majority of the music listed isn't the type of music I would normally listen to, it is all very random. What were your fave songs?








4 comments:

  1. These are great choices! My favourites of 2013 include anything by Keaton Henson and the new album by The National!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii I came from the blog hop. These are awesome choices. I totally love Eminem and Bastille <3

    http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool choices, I love Macklemore's songs too, glad I discovered him last year :)

    Olivia @ Awake Looks

    ReplyDelete