Sunday 5 January 2014

My 5 Favourite Beauty Products of 2013



Top 5 Beauty Products of 2013


This is up a little later than I hoped it would be, but Happy New Year lovelies I hope it is a good one for you. I have seen so many of these 2013 favourite posts flying around the blogging world, I really enjoy reading them and seeing what everyone else has been adoring in the year of 2013! Here is my little list, I have narrowed it down to just five products I feel are worth mentioning. 

MUA Pro - Brow Eye Brow Kit: I love filling in my eye brows, and this little kit has been my ultimate sidekick of 2013. Infact, I think it is my favourite product of the entire year! It comes complete with mini tweezers, (which are fantastic by the way!), a brush and 3 powders for your brows, along with the wax. I use this product every single day as I find it to be the best brow kit I have come across so far; I even prefer it to the HD Brows Brow Kit! It is so affordable and such good quality, I cant recommend it enough. 
Available at Superdrug for £3.50

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation: This foundation is a great match for my skin tone. I use Light Porcelain which is the perfect colour for my pale skin. I am super pale and find it very hard to find a foundation that doesn't look too dark or orange. This blends perfectly and gives a great medium cover finish. I have repurchased this about 5 times this year, it certainly is the best foundation I have come across so far. 
Available at Superdrug for £6.99

Mac Powder Blush in Well Dressed (Satin): I was so excited to try this blush, as it is my first MAC blusher. The colour is very subtle and natural, it is quite pigmented. I find using the Real Techniques Blush Brush the perfect tool for applying this. It is the most beautiful pale pink which really suits my skin tone, I have worn it so much in 2013 it quickly became my favourite. 
Available at Mac for £18

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy 50ml EDP: I must be honest and say this is my first Juicy Couture perfume, and I bought it quite later on in the year, but I instantly fell in love with the heavenly scent and has fast knocked off all my other favourite perfumes. I find the scent very sweet and a little fruity, it lasts well all day. I cant wait to try out other Juicy Couture scents.  
Available at Debenhams for £47

MUA Undress Me Too Eye shadow Palette: As you can see this palette is very well loved. I use this every day, I have hit pan on my most used shades. It is the perfect neutral eye shadow palette and is so affordable at only £4, the quality of the shadows is pretty amazing for the price, and all of the eye shadows bar one, are super pigmented and last all day. 
Available at Superdrug for £4

What were your top 5 of 2013?


4 comments:

  1. The blush looks gorgeous. Would love to see some swatches.
    Laura x
    My Life in a Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get the mua eyeshadow palette! Looks gorgeous and so many people rave about it. Josie xxx

    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blush is one of my favs aswell :) So natural and pretty!
    I love Juicy Couture purfumes but I don't think I've ever actually smelt Viva la Juicy

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete